Friday, November 6, 2009

My mallu aunt getting excited and becomes shy to show

My aunt, Smitha is really hot and spicy. Not just because of her 36-32-36, her eyes and her smile excites me. She is a mother of two kids and her husband is in Saudi. He visits her once in a year. I used to visit her house if she needs some help. One day she called me to fix the tube light in her house. Her kids were not there as the had gone to school. After fixing the tube light we decided to play caroms. While playing I told her that I will put all the coins in her hole. Then she told that I am not matured to do that or else asked me to prove. While she was losing the game, she got angry and she hit me in the legs slowly. Then I hit her back in her hands. She then pinched me in my thighs and I pinched her back in her thighs. She then pinched me in my stomach and pinched her in her stomach. Pinching continued and then I moved towards her and pinched her in one of the boobs. I then told her that I am going to prove her that I am matured. She told me to prove it. I bend towards her and squeezed her breasts slowly. It seemed she enjoyed it. Then I slowly kissed her in the face, neck, boobs... I slowly lifted her and took her to the bedroom. I lifted her nighty to her hips and saw that her white panties were wet. I gently moved my hands through her clit area over her panties. She spread her legs for me. I removed her panties and found that she is becoming more wet. Then she kissed my erected manhood over my lunki and she removed my lunki. That was how it started. After that we used to meet regularly to play caroms. She used to visit my house too and we played caroms. One day she asked me to take a video and when I started taking, she becomes shy.














2 comments: